Moon Tide Dyers
Long Sleeve Maxi Dress with Batik Plaid Pattern
This is a one-of-a-kind cap sleeve dress made with Bamboo/Cotton Jersey. The fabric was designed first with Potato Starch in a plaid pattern, then, dye in multiple dye baths, then constructed into a garment.
- Jersey 4-way stretch 65% Rayon from Bamboo, 27% Cotton, 8% Spandex
- Pre-washed and shrunk
- All styles are garment dyed
- Some variations occur due to the hand-dyed process
- Machine wash cold, line dry
- Hand-crafted by Moon Tide Dyers, USA
Measurements for this dress. Measurements are taken with garment lying flat. This is made with stretchy fabric and moves with the body:
Arm pit to arm pit: 16"
There is only one of this particular dress. Totally One of a Kind and cannot be duplicated.